Friday 5 March 2010

Friday 5th March 2010

I have been racking my brains to come up with some sort of project that will keep me engaged and help me to achieve what I want in life. Firstly I thought of what I want to accomplish after the course, the answer was clear as iv been wanting to start my own business for a few years now. I want to focus on the benefiting mine and my daughters life. I’ve been unsure in what I v wanted to start my business in, as I have had lots of different training and experience in very different areas. There are two ideas that I was torn between. The first being one that would benefit communities more so then my bank, coming up with some sort of project to tackle crime amongst youth of today. Although I do feel this would also be a popular project choice amongst piers. The second a totally different project focusing on creating my own business, offering entertainment for events. I am drawn to my second idea as this is what I have wanted to achieve for a few years now and feel I will benefit more from working on a project that I will one day put into practice. I feel a topic on the organising of entertainment events, will provide me with enough interest but at the same time i understand that this may be unrealistic with my timescale and the resources availible to me at my work place. I will still take the time to look at my options as I understand this is my final project and want to get as much out of this experience as I possibly can. Although i understand that i need to check the oppitions available to me within my work place. I know this will have a big influence on my decision for my final project.

Trails of thought to continue:

* Think about projects

* Ask others advice on final project.

No comments:

Post a Comment